There are an awful lot of articles online all about weddings and how the bride can really have a great day on her hen night. There aren’t as many articles about grooms and how to have a great time on their stag do or what they could do for their stag do. A lot of stag do’s depend on the age of the groom and his friends but for the older gentleman who absolutely loves golf, buying an electric golf trolley online is the first step to a fab golfing weekend. If you’re not a fan of golf, there are plenty of other ideas for your big night – or weekend, as the case may be! And before you head off, and before you choose not to go golfing make sure you’ve had a look at a lithium golf trolley for sale, you’ll see why golf is the top suggestion.
- Wine tasting experiences. Booze and bonding, what more could a stag want?! No, really, a wine tasting weekend is just perfect to be able to unwind and enjoy yourselves together. It doesn’t have to be boring either, but instead maximising on a friendship together. Not to mention among all those vintages, you’ll learn a lot and enjoy fantastic wines.
- Cocktail making classes. I promise, not all the events will be alcohol sponsored, but cocktail making is fun, tasty and can mean a great night out. The baristas get into the classes and make it all inclusive fun and you get to learn something about the different vodkas Russia has to offer.
- Wipe out. Everyone who is anyone has seen It’s a WipeOut. You know, the big blow up obstacle course, lots of mud and lots of fun. Getting sweaty and enjoying the competition, getting hot and racing around an inflatable course with the risk of landing in the water or mud is one of the most fantastic ways to go nuts before your wedding. You’re either going to laugh your socks of when someone you’re not fond of falls on their face, or you’ll learn to help them up and keep them going.
- The Races. A swanky day out full of betting, drinking and general merriment. Dress up and enjoy your day with your friends knowing you’ll be able to possibly earn a little cash!
- Golf weekend. Booking a golf break with your friends so you can all learn (or hone) a new skill together is always a great plan. Golf tournaments have exploded in popularity in recent years. Choosing an excellent venue, even nicer clubs and buzzing around on recently bought lithium electric golf trolley UK especially when winning can feel luxurious. Enjoying a delicious dinner afterward and discussing the games you’ve just played is a way to talk.
There are many ways you can join together as a team and golf is always a favourite. You don’t even have to know how to play you just have to do your best to hit that ball off the tee; admittedly an absolute feat for some but still the fun comes in trying. For stag weekenders, having fun is the main attraction.
In looking for vintage bridal headpieces, you should not choose randomly. That is why this is a list of the things you should look for in a vintage bridal headpieces supplier. This is for you to ensure that you will get the best supplier of vintage headpieces in the market.
This is very important because this is how you ensure that you will get a good quality product. You will know the reputation of a certain supplier by asking the people around you if they have already heard about that particular supplier that you have chosen. Also, you can search and check out forums for bridal vintage hair accessories online. By checking such sites, you will also get to know reviews and what other customers have to say about them and their products. If the supplier has a website of its own, then visit it and check out the testimonials tab and you will see there the views and opinions of their customers.
Wide variety of designs
In choosing a particular supplier, asking for a portfolio or looking at all of their designs would be the best thing that you can do. This is for you to know what designs they have. You will also get to know if they have the headpieces that belong to the era of the vintage theme that you have for your wedding. If the supplier has a website, checking what available designs they have is a must before you decide on which ones you should buy.
Good customer service
When a supplier has a good or great customer service, then that means that they value their customers, they value you as one of their customers. This is important, especially when you are going to buy the headpieces online; you need to talk to someone from their site what’s in it for you if you will buy from them. Also, if they have good customer service, they will be responsive to any inquiries that you have. Or if you have issues with the products that you just bought, then you know that there will always be someone who will respond to you.
Price of the products
When it comes to buying anything for your wedding, price consideration is always important. This is because you have a budget to follow. This means that if you have a limited budget, then stick to your budget, its not necessary that you will go over it just for accessories. However, this does not mean that you will always go with the cheapest ones, you need to consider the earlier four factors that you need to look for in a seller because that will reflect on the quality of their products. What you can do is check some bridal headpieces for sale and see if you will see something that you like.
Therefore, when you are going to buy headpieces for your big day, then take a look at the seller’s reputation, designs, if they have a good customer service, and most all, if the prices of their products are worth it.
There are so many styles of wedding dress to choose from that it can be a little overwhelming to decide what particular shape and fit you’d like for yourself. We all know that women come in all shapes and sizes and usually there are very few items of a wardrobe that have a one size fits all sizing. Wedding dresses are no different and there are a lot of different wedding dresses out there on the rack in the bridal shops and department stores on the high street. Dressing for your shape is as important as you want to look as beautiful as you can on the most romantic and important day of your life. Below we’ve listed the different body types and which dresses and styles would suit you.
- Pear Shaped: look for a skirt that gradually flares out in a line formation from the natural waist to the floor, highlighting the narrowness of the midsection and floating away from the hips and thighs. Sturdier fabrics such as duchesse satin and taffeta, are especially effective, since they won’t cling. A spaghetti strap bodice or a V neckline will also showcase a more slender upper body. Keep in mind a classic a line silhouette lends itself to formal weddings, but it can also be dressed down when made from a more casual fabric like eyelet lace or raw silk.
- Busty: look for a dress with a scooped neckline. Websites like https://www.theharrogateweddinglounge.com can advise you on the type of neckline you should choose for your shape. It will open up your face and display your décolletage without showing too much cleavage. If you love the look of strapless gowns, choose one that has a sweetheart neckline rather than a style that goes straight across the body, which will make your bust appear even larger and more shelf like. Fabric on the bodice that has a sheen to it should be kept in mind as it will add volume and call to attention your chest. Ruched material will have the same effect.
- Plus Sized: an empire dress with a skirt that begins just under the bust and flows down into a gradual floor length a line. Make sure the empire seam doesn’t start on the chest, but under the bust and that there is no pleating of the fabric, which is reminiscent of maternity wear. The dress should play to your shape as if it is too loose it can add pounds rather than flatter your curves. Find fabrics like satin that provide structure rather than anything too flowy. If you like the romantic look of airier fabrics, choose a gown with a stiffer base.
- Apple shaped: a dress that cinches in at the smallest point of the waist is your best bet with a flare out in a gradual a line. Opt for a bodice with a lot of texture to it so think ruche or lace detailing – that will camouflage and fit snugly, creating a corset like effect. The most slenderising neckline for you is one with a deep V shape as it will draw eyes to the vertical not the horizontal.
Kids growing up need something to spend their time on every day. They can easily feel bored and sad playing on their own. You can get them pets to play with to help them adjust to others. Here’s what best kids pets are.
Dogs are considered a man’s best friend. Start your kids with a dog as a pet. Dogs happen to be a reliable playmate for your young kids. Don’t worry about your kids playing with them. Keep your pets clean at all types to avoid getting ticks. You also need to check the dog’s vaccination before buying one. There is much news about dogs saving kids and adults from danger. Getting a well-trained dog near your kids is not a bad idea.
Cats are adorable to be in your home with your kids. They can be so affectionate. They will purr and go around your feet or seat in your kid’s lap. Cats are a good pet for your kids, especially during cold weather. Their warm fur can keep your kid feel warm too. File the cat’s paw to avoid them scratching your kid’s skin. Your kids should not have asthma before taking a cat inside your home, as the cat’s fur is a well-known trigger for asthma. Kids love hugging and kissing their cars, and you’ll enjoy watching them have fun.
If you have a farm, then you should have ponies for your kids. You can find a shetland pony for sale for them to ride. They can grow as your kids are also growing. If you have a lot of kids then getting a falabella horse is a miniature horse that small kids can ride anywhere. Try to find a pure Falabella horses for sale if you have a lot of small kids at home. Your kids and their friends will surely enjoy riding a Arabella horse.
The safest pet for your kids will be guinea pigs. They can’t cause any harm to your kids at home. You don’t need to worry about animal paws hurting them. They are so soft and furry that kids love to hold them with their hands. Guinea pigs are small and easier to take care of. Kids will love combing their fur and feeding them with vegetables every day. They can even bring their pets with their cages during trips.
Kids can also play with their rabbits at home. You might consider their cages to be outside because they need more space compared to other pets. Rabbits tend to eat a lot, so you need to be prepared in feeding them most of the time. They need to be responsible for feeding their rabbit pets and cleaning the cages.
Kids like to play outdoors with their pets while other kids prefer to stay home with indoor pets. Dogs are good pets if your kid wants to go for short walks. Your kids can have fun exploring the outdoors with their ponies. Rabbits can also be your way of teaching your kids some responsibility.
When you are preparing for your wedding, then here are the things that will help you to know what really the things are that you need to look for the best pocket fold wedding invites provider for your wedding. You need to make sure that you will be able to get a hold of a trusted wedding invites provider so that you can make sure that you will be able to get the value for your money for the money that you are going to pay for the pocket fold wedding invites.
So the first thing that you must look for in a provider is the years of existence of the business since you will be able to tell how good they are in what they do due to the experience that they had with so many clients that they have encountered through the years that is why you need to look for the years of their existence in the wedding industry. Though looking through the years of existence is not the only thing that you should look for since there are also businesses that are fairly new in the wedding industry, but is already getting a lot of great feedbacks from their clients.
Then another thing that you needed to look for is their expertise in making pocket fold wedding invites like how good they are in what they do so that you can make sure that they will be able to get the design of what you really want. Looking for their expertise would also tell you if they are able to personalize your wedding invites as much as possible so that as early as you can, you will be able to know if which ones can offer you the things that you like the design of your wedding invites.
And most importantly, what you need to look for is their portfolio. Looking through a portfolio of the pocket fold wedding invites provider would make you see how and what your wedding invites would look like after it was made. This is actually also an important step if you still do not have a specific idea of how and what would want your pocket fold wedding invites look like after it was printed and enclosed in an envelope. Or if could also help if you will ask for samples of their finished product instead of just looking through pictures of their finished product so that you will be able to get a feel of the wedding invites and also the texture of the materials.
So now that you already know what things you must be looking for in a pocket fold wedding invites provider are then you are ready to search for the best pocket fold wedding invites provider so that you will be able to get a hold of it and to set the tone of your wedding. And if you are already preparing for the wedding invites, make sure that you allot enough time for it so that if there are any changes that you want then there would still be enough time left.
So much goes into the planning of a wedding day and most couples forget that save the date cards, thank you cards and invitations as well as order of services are just as important as booking venues and ordering flowers. Keeping all your stationery similar in style is a great idea, but having bold save the dates can make the date stand out in your guests’ minds and really promote your day as you and your other half stepping out into the world together.
There’s little you can do for possibly the most important and biggest day of your life until you set a date for your wedding and many people don’t realise that the date you choose actually can go hand in hand with the style of your wedding and wedding stationery. You can day dream and write journals and plan how you would love the big meringue princess dress alongside a gold and ivory theme day… but without a date, you don’t have save the dates. And without a save the date, you can’t design or send your invitations. It’s a whole process that most couples tend not to realise until after they get engaged. Not only do you need to choose your colour scheme but the physical design of the invitations and text styles. Think about the colours you want versus the month and season you intend to marry in. Cool ice blue and silver fit more to a winter themed wedding whereas deep orange and yellow sunflowers suit a sun soaked June afternoon.
When you’re looking into all of this, using companies like http://www.lilacandwhite.com can really help. Not only can you choose your own designs and colours with the online shop, you can also speak to someone if you prefer something a little more unique to what’s on offer. Your save the dates can make the biggest statement about you as a bride and both of you as a couple and while Pinterest is littered with thousands of ideas, you may have a colour scheme more personal. This can be arranged!
Have an idea of whether you want simple and elegant or glam and bright before you choose an actual invite. It’ll give everyone an idea of the type of day you’re going to have and over in the shop on http://www.lilacandwhite.com you’re able to choose everything down to your font. Think about the size of your save the dates and your invites as the bigger the envelope, the more it can cost to send out to people.
Try to avoid light ink on light backgrounds and vice versa because you want to be able to actually read your stationery. The words should stand out be beautiful all at the same time. Start early and send out your save the dates at minimum six months in advance and make the save the dates pop! Over on http://www.lilacandwhite.com you can also design and print your order of services for the ceremony. You can either choose to send these ahead inside the invitation or have them on chairs on the day if you don’t have ushers to hand them out.
Weddings can be more meaningful and memorable because of the designs and decorations of the wedding venue. Of course, aside from the entourage and all the food that is being prepared, wedding designs and decorations are very important thus making the wedding event more special. This is done accordingly if you hire a professional wedding planner. The role of your wedding planner gives you options of many ideas as to how your wedding theme and colors will match appropriately to the whole set up or you can share your ideas to your wedding planner as to how you want things to be done with the things that you wish to happen at the venue.
Suggestions would then be made by your wedding planner to hire cover chairs for weddings and venue drapes for weddings. Both of these will entirely change the place into a more wedding-like venue because it adds accent to the rest of the decorations that are designed by a florist and the wedding planner. It is important that your wedding venue should have a design of the wedding draping and your chairs must be covered with style.
Hiring for drapes and cover chairs does not only meant for weddings, but also in other events such as a birthday parties, company parties and any other common social events. At the wedding event the tables are usually covered with white tablecloth that are styled by the florist with flowers and other trinkets placed and is paired as well with the chairs that are covered as well with a white cloth. If you want to add a touch of additional color theme to your chairs to make it look fancy and at the same time would give an impression to your guests and loved ones, how well everything’s organized properly.
As for the venue draping, it welcomes everyone with a bang because of its excitement that it shows towards your guests. The style of the venue draping is to add an attraction to the wedding venue depends on where it is designed and styled as well. The impact that is created by the drapes has changed differently the ambiance of the venue making it more memorable. The good thing about having a wedding theme is that you can always use it to match with the decorations that are made available for your wedding venue.
Personalized wedding decorations create a story with the use of your wedding drapes and covered chairs. This is when your wedding colors and themes comes in handy and other styles that are designed according to your desired wedding reception. Creating a wedding venue is made to its perfection, especially for the couples and without the drapes and the covered chairs it would somehow look empty. As you wait for the big day to come, you deserve better and with memories that you will be making during at the wedding venue will surely unforgettable with you and all the people who have witnessed the marriage bond.
Everyone knows that having a daughter is one of the most treasured experiences – if a little tough! – in life. Girls are notoriously all about sparkles, spangles and all things pretty and even those who follow the tomboy trend still like to look in the mirror and call themselves pretty, play with their hair and different eclectic styles. Your daughter’s bedroom is a haven, a palace of privacy and princess photos and for the pre-teen daughter, there is a distinct need to be more rebellious and funky as the years go on.
Younger girls always tend to lean toward the bright and fluorescent motifs for their bedrooms with lots of luridly bright colouring and splashes of crazy colour everywhere. There are some that prefer a pastel butterflies and flowers look with funky and unique mirrors dotted around to help all the colours reflect off of one another. As they transition from child to teenager, posters of things like Care Bears and My Little Pony get taken down and music bands and slogans go up. The colours of the walls may tone down from loud and splashy colours to calm and gentle pastels and block beige. This may sound boring but you would be surprised. Teenagers enjoy the muted tones because then they can put their spirit into their bedrooms with accessories.
Every girl loves her accessories and while we all have a chair-drobe (a chair next to the wardrobe with all clothes piled on top) we all still know where each lipstick goes! Beautiful photos adorn the walls and pretty shoes sit next to the door. Your daughter will likely have a messily organised room – total oxymoron but while it may look a mess to you, she will know where everything is. Window frame mirrors covered in candid photos of her and her friends, photos of boys with lipstick hearts drawn around them and your daughter is really showing off her essence, her personality. This is her domain and you can always put in your opinion and let her know what you think is right for her room but she will always organise her own way, and that will never change!
The best thing you can do is a parent when it comes to your daughter, is let her have her flare for creativity and make her choices about her room and how it will be laid out. You will never regret extending that little bit of trust to her and everything down to curtain and lampshade choices will be hers to control. The only thing you obviously cannot allow is draping fabrics over lights as that is just a huge fire waiting to explode, and that’s never good. Helping your child to develop her style and really release her passion for whatever her colours are, will allow you to also see the type of person she’s becoming. So let her creative passion fly and watch her blossom in her own space, you will never regret it.
Developing relationships with new clients is one thing but keeping them can be a whole other ball game. When you gain new business you need to do a certain amount of upkeep to maintain the relationship and keep the lines of business open for future client recommendations as well as more business with said client. To that end, companies now need to ‘woo’ their clients old and new so that the relationship and communications do not stagnate and die off.
Most companies have certain things that are unique to them that they do to keep clients interested and this ranges from fruit baskets to cigars to dinner on a waterfront yacht for that extra blast of pizzazz. Ideally as a company, there would be yearly outings as well as a monthly/quarterly ‘touch base’ exercise with clients on a rotation so that there is never any confusion about loyalty and interest. This keeps clients happy and feeling appreciated in the business and then they in turn trust that they can make the correct recommendations for future information.
There are some ideas here to woo, or continue to woo, new clients and hopefully these can inspire for new ideas!
- If you’re looking for a fantastically posh idea for a business hobnob day out, shooting is right up there. An exhilarating day out without necessarily needing a huge budget as shooting doesn’t have to be expensive. Of course, if you have a bigger budget chucking in a castle or stately home sleepover with a Michelin star restaurant attached won’t hurt your cause. You don’t have to know how to shoot either, as you can be taught no matter your skill level.
- You may not be the type of business who can take clients to a festival of some sort, whether music or food, but if you are a little more laid back then taking a group of clients to a days festival is an excellent idea for a fun day. The benefit here is not being cooped up in a room with everyone but being more free and allowing yourselves to relax in each other’s company. Food festivals especially are huge for corporate mingling as tasting high quality food together and being able to do business over a glass of bubbly or some dinner are definitely a big plus!
- An old favourite for doing business but doing it over a round on the green is an excellent way to talk and discuss deals. Most gentlemen who play golf tend to also use it as a way to discuss new purchases like clubs and a new battery golf trolley. A strong golf game and a good chat are business builders and excellent mingling tools.
- Learning to play polo as a team is an adrenaline-charged way to build a great relationship. Imagine the banter at the meetings after the day you would have playing polo and learning to play together! You’d be raving for weeks at the team building and competitiveness of the sport and allowing your clients to win wouldn’t hurt at all.
The ceremony is booked, the reception is booked, the elegant canapes and sit down meal have been booked. You’ve picked the champagne and you’re bridesmaids are thrilled to have been asked to stand with you on your big day. All the bigger things associated with the wedding of your dreams is sorted out but then there are the small things that are still waiting to be chosen. The next thing you as the bride needs to focus on, is the UK wedding invitations.
The invitations that you have for your wedding day are sometimes the most important invitations you’ll ever compose. While it’s vital that they have all the information in them for the actual day, along with RSVP details, you will of course want elegance and grace. Pretty wedding invitations that stand out can set the tone for the biggest day of your life. Wedding invitations can be expensive but sometimes it’s not the biggest consideration when it comes to getting them designed. You can use companies to help you design your own bespoke wedding invitations or you can simply choose off the shelf designs.
Most of the time, engaged couples like to choose wedding invitations to match their wedding colours and then the design suits the couples’ style. Some wedding invitations have no frills and are simple. Not necessarily plain as such, but clean and minimalist in style. Other wedding invites are fluorescent, eye catching and adorned in lace; actual frills! What you want to reflect isn’t just yourselves as individuals, but the new wedded couple you’ll become. Your colours and text should be elegant but bold and really show off your day in the best way. The better and more bold the invitation, the more excited your guests will be for you. There’s something so much more graceful in a full and proper wedding invitation with a quirky and unique style versus a round robin email!
Simple wedding invitations that only list the ceremony and reception times along with RSVP details are quite popular in comparison to the small notebook some couples send out detailing everything from the fifteen flower girls to the menu at the meal. Simple is always effective, sophisticated and bound to bring a tear to the mother of the bride. When you choose the font for your invites, you can choose this yourself or have the whole invitation fully designed by a company instead. While this does cost a little more, companies who create wedding invitations are now more reasonable due to the level of work they receive.
Alongside your invitations, your order of service template is likely to match the colour and style of your invitation so that should be a consideration when it comes to design. The order of service can be included in with your invites or just handed out at the start of the ceremony on the day of the wedding. Ushers at the doors of your ceremony whether that’s in a hotel, a church or a registry office are usually the ones to hand these out and check the RSVP lists to make sure that no uninvited guests attend.